The Cursive Early Access Program
Here at Cursive we firmly believe that interaction with our users is key to a great product. Following the
JetBrains model we're providing access to our development process through an Early Access Program. We'll be
sharing development builds here as we work towards our first release and we'd love to hear what you think of
good and bad.
Warning: It's important to bear in mind that these are development
builds, so they may be unstable from time to time. That said, we use them every day and many of our other
are already using Cursive for their daily work.
Full instructions for getting started are in our User Guide.
0.1.16 (Feb 28)
- com.intellij.psi.PsiInvalidElementAccessException #268
- NullPointerException in the plugin #273
- Exception in IDEA 13.1 EAP with Cursive 0.1.15 #277
0.1.15 (Feb 12)
- Update IntelliJ 13 version to work with latest EAP.
- Cursive doesn't work with latest Idea 13 EAP #270
0.1.14 (Jan 22)
- Mainly a bugfix release.
- Code using
core.typed now handles annotations better and has some basic resolution.
- print datasets from Incanter does not work in cursive repl #155
- Null exception when compiling project #239
- project.clj :resource-paths are added as Java source folder, should be Java resource folder #241
- Cursive is not resolving AOT compiled Clojure dependencies without source files. #243
- Cursive should not try to resolve core.typed annotations #250
0.1.13 (Jan 12)
- Mainly a bugfix release.
- Automatic source and javadoc downloading is now disabled by default, since it can make project synchronization extremely slow.
- When opening a Java class from a library in a Leiningen project without sources attached, the user will be prompted to download them automatically.
- Fixed a bug in AOT compilation.
- Symbols no longer appear twice in completions when sources are attached.
- IntelliJ exception: java.lang.AssertionError: Already disposed #225
- Synchronizing a project in cursive 0.1.12 takes forever #226
0.1.12 (Jan 7)
- Too many cores #8
- Inspection: Create the function option when it doesn't exist #91
- NullPointerException in Cursive during IntelliJ start #197
- Adding a (Java) dependency to project.clj adds only the binary classes artifact, not the sources #201
- as-> symbol cannot be resolved #202
- make nREPL ack wait time configurable #203
- NullPointerException in annotator.clj using Import Class intention #208
- Transitive deps functionality shouldn't jump from clj to cljs #211
- NullPointerException when opening recent project #213
0.1.11 (Dec 22)
- Support the disabling of locals clearing #21
- :strs and :syms destructuring for maps highlights keys as unresolved #173
- NullPointerException loading file into REPL in 0.1.10 #175
- Completion doesn't work over remote REPL with Caribou #185
- REPL - no message immediately upon using "Load file to REPL" #188
- Local REPL ignores Clojure facet settings #190
- Don't show Leiningen/REPL toolwindows for non-Clojure projects #192
0.1.10 (Dec 13)
- Add structural editing option for copy as kill #100
- Cursive "steals" run/debug in junit java-file #149
- Run form before cursor not working #150
- Unable to launch REPL in IntelliJ 13 Mac #159
- NullPointerException w/ several actions when on 1:1 position in non-empty file #163
- Unable to search symbols in Java non-Clojure project #165
0.1.09 (Dec 3)
- Bugfix release mainly for execution problems with new Leiningen REPLs.
- Two minor improvements to Leiningen imports with checkout dependencies.
- "Search for projects recursively" should ignore "checkouts" and hidden directories #120
- "checkouts" directories should be excluded from module sources #121
- Running lein goals doesn't work #142
- `extend-type nil` sends resolve into infinite loop #143
- Exception in override functionality #144
- Lein import doesn't work correctly when selecting project.clj as import target. #145
0.1.08 (Dec 3)
- Bugfix release for a problem with CWD for Leiningen REPLs.
- REPL working directory incorrect as of 0.1.07 #140
- Issue with Ring when using "Run with Leiningen" #139
- Problem loading environment variables with new "Run with leiningen" run config in 0.1.07 #138
0.1.07 (Dec 2)
- Implement/Override Methods
is now implemented for
- REPLs now use Run Configurations.
- REPLs may now be run using Leiningen allowing plugins to work correctly.
- Debug REPLs may now be started by just pressing Debug with a local REPL configuration.
- REPL history is now persisted across sessions per REPL type.
- ANSI text inside console output via Logback is stripped out #84
- Persistent REPL history #113
- Distinct REPL history #116
- "Toggle Structural Editing" action broken #118
- Some plugins listed in project.clj don't work quite right in Cursive REPL. #119
- lein pedantic with multiple modules can kill IDEA #122
- Sources of JDK and dependencies should not be included on classpath #125
- Run and Debug does not work in IDEA 13 RC1 #127
- Scala class import doesn't work #132
0.1.06 (Nov 18)
- Source paths of dependent modules are now added to the classpath when starting a REPL.
- Basic cljs support - require-macros and use-macros are now supported, and Java-specific IntelliSense features are turned off for cljs files.
- Structural editing now obeys Settings→Editor→Smart Keys→Surround selection on typing quote or brace. Since this defaults to off, you may need to change that setting.
- Expression evaluation fixes in the debugger. Expression evaluation still has some problems - fully qualifying symbols helps.
- Completion suggestion has been improved.
- Structural Editing widget is only shown when editing Clojure files.
- Support for letfn #18
- EDN support #50
- IntelliJ becomes unresponsive when typing into remote REPL while on a breakpoint #62
- Completion under namespace aliases #94
- Preferences for synchronizing the project and compiling the module are backwards. #96
- recognize deftest macro from clojure.test #97
- Obey "Surround selection" setting for Structural Editing #102
- Resolve instance fields #103
- ClassCastException on.CompletionProgressIndicator #104
- Wrap with doesn't work on qualified symbols #105
- Add source paths of dependent modules to classpath #109
0.1.05 (Nov 5)
- Fixed import of Leiningen multi-module projects
- Refresh and compile Leiningen projects on Local REPL start
- Lots of fixes to private symbol handling
- Null dependencies are not allowed in local repl #7
- File Structure popup only shows public names - 0.1.02 #42
- Exception report: NullPointerException while typing a defrecord form #52
- Changing project.clj sometimes requires a full restart of IntelliJ #58
- Suggestion: Improvement of import of Leiningen projects #67
- Parameter Info - further tweaks to improve #70
- :require vs require in NS - 0.1.04 #71
- Parameter Info and Documentation doesn't work in REPL #72
- Parameter Info and defn- within same namespace #80
0.1.04 (Oct 28)
- "View->Parameter Info" to show function arguments #26
- Documentation - basics - commands #44
- Default Keybindings #49
- Add Quick Definition #53
- Add Paredit wrap and close-and-newline actions #68
- *n completion sorting is a little uneven #2
- Would like completion on namespace prefix #41
- Unicode and octal char sequences are lexed incorrectly #46
- Support use of . (period) in a namespace alias #47
- 'Run form before cursor in REPL' doesn't work if cursor at end of file #48
- Rename Class and some Debugger functionality broken #59
- Map alignment style setting is always false after a restart #69
0.1.03 (Oct 20)
- Many fixes to Leiningen integration stability
- Much better handling of Leiningen multi-module projects
- Much better handling of Leiningen/Maven conflicts
- Allow customising rainbow highlighting colours #25
- Option to remove Leiningen project files #27
- Structural addition of code comments #31
- Surround selection with brackets sometimes fails with strings #33
- Tools/REPL/Run sexp fails with exception #34
- Evaluate top level forms not starting with "(" with "Evaluate top-level sexp" #35
- Leiningen refresh dependencies doesn't work if IntelliJ hasn't saved #37
- Don't switch functionality based on Facet presence #39
- Don't require clojure.main/repl-requires unless it exists #40
0.1.02 (Oct 11)
- Switch REPL ns to current file should load that file
- “Cannot Undo” error in REPL #3
- Can’t add clojure-jps-plugin.jar to external compiler classpath
- Showing arguments vector in autocompletion.
- REPL icons are confusing #10
- Incorrect documentation escaping #11
- Add message in REPL when loading files
- Changeing tab size has no effect #13
- Toolbar button to clear REPL #19